Jumat, 20 November 2009

Maybe not...

When I was walking with you ...
My face turned pale ...
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine ..." "No...i'm not"
"You're lying ... I know it ..."
"How did you know that I lied to you??"
"Because I know you ..."
"Hmmm" "really ??"
"Why don't you tell me the truth?"
"... I can't ..."
"Why?? I can keep your secret ..."
"Nah .... it's complicated ..." "you won't understand..."
"I'm insist ..."
"...."
"Well ??"
"Ok ... I just thought ... "
"Yeah ??"
"Maybe I do not deserve to say this .. but I feel like...Maybe I'll be able to say like this ..."
"Maybe ?? it could be impossible, right??"
"Nothing is impossible in this world ..." "right..."

"You really want to know what would I say to you?
"You really want to know?"

"Okay, I'll let you know ...
Something that I can not say to anyone
Something on my mind"

"something that is always in my heart ..."

"something that was always in my mind..." "and in my heart"
are these words ...

"did i... deserve to be loved?"