Senin, 21 Maret 2011

4

"Hey, can you tell me what the type of boys you like ?"
"Well, i love the boy who is kind, handsome, clever, and of course... super rich !"
"Wow...super rich ? you have high-standards of boys..."
"Du~h ! of course he must be super rich ! because there's nothing in this world is FREE !"
"Hahahaha...i see"

That's one of my precious memory..
memory of you..


"If there's someone who want to be my boyfriend, he must can take me to this place !"
"Hmmm ? what place ?"
"THIS ! Look at this photo !"
"Eiffel Tower ? why do you want to go to there ?"
"Because it's beautiful ! and it's...a romantic place..."

Can't you feel that..
that i've already..fallen in love with you ?

"No ! don't take off your blindfold !"
"Hahahaha..why ? I'm curious to see what's your surprise for my birthday !"
"Well, we're almost there ! just walk straight ! here, give me your hand...!"

My heart's beating so fast when you held my hand..

"Okay ! you can take off your blindfold..."
"Okay...."

I took of my blindfold...and i saw..."heaven"..

"E...Eiffel Tower ?"
"Well, not quite..."
"Di-Did you...build this ? How ?"
"Well, not really...my friends helped me...we built this using some left-over material from merchants around here...and we didn't have much time..that's why it's only 10 meters high..and you know what's the best part ? the lamps can twinkle ! hahahahahaha...see ?! he-hey ! why are you crying ?!"
"Oh my god..this...this is the best gift that i've ever had...th-thank you..."
"... You're welcome..."

and you smiled at me...
that..was the best smile that i've ever seen from you...

"Hey, are you..in love with someone ?"
"Wha-?! why so sudden ?!"
"Aha ! i knew it ! who's that boy ? i can't believe you're already in love with someone..is he kind ? handsome ? clever ? and su~~per rich ?"
"You still remembered that ?!"
"Of course ! so...who's that boy ?"
"Nu-uh ! can't tell you ! it's a secret ! how about you ?"
"Well, to tell you the truth, yeah.."

Did you know ? My heart's aching so bad when i heard that words...

"So..what made you fall in love with her ?"
"Hmm..well, because she's kind, gentle, and beautiful...because she's always smiling..she's perfect"

Did you know ? my heart's hurting when you said those words..

"Did i know her ?"
"Oh, yeah...you know her more than anyone !"
"Really ?! who's she ? my best friend ?"
"Nope..."
"My sister ?"
"Close enough..."
"Don't tell me...my mother ?!"
"No way ! okay, okay, i'll tell you...she...she's here"
"Really ?!"

I looked around..and saw no one in this room except us..
My heart's beating so fast...and My legs were shaking...
I stared at you with my hopes up..and said

"There's no one in this room...except us"
"I know..."
"So...is it..."
"Yeah...it's you...I...I love you"

Didn't you know ?
I was..flying so high..and free after you said that...
And it's like...the winter changed into spring in a blink of my eyes..
I was so happy..so happy...it made me cry..

"What's wrong ? am i hurting your feeling ?"

You touched my face...so gentle..

"N-no...kinda the opposite, i think...i...i can't believe it..."
"Well, i know it's kinda hard to believe...because this boy in front of you, who isn't kind, clever, handsome, and super rich, can love you this much..."
"No ! don't say that 'kind, clever, handsome, and super rich' thing again ! it's not right anymore ! i even can't remember that words until you brought it up !"
"What do you mean ?"

I touched your face..and stared at your eyes...

"I'll tell you ! that type of boy isn't important anymore ! i always searched for that kind of boy and i found nothing ! it's impossible to find !"
"So...who's that boy that you love ?"
"Are you stupid ?! it's YOU !"

Don't you know ? i already blushed and wanted to run away
but...you...you held my hand..

"Re-really ?"
"Yeah"
"Are you sure ?"
"Yeah"
"Oh my god !!!"

You started to embrace me..with that beautiful smiles of yours..
You started to laugh..so happy...
and i can't helped it...I started to laugh with my teary eyes...

"Oh, sorry..did i hurt you ?"
"No...it's..it's warm...don't let me go until i say you can let me go..."
"Hmmm...okay..."

I wish..this moment can be eternal..
I wish..time can be stop for a while..
And if this is a dream, i don't want to wake up..
I wish..our love can be still...forever...

This is the story...of the girl who wanted to have her dream guy...but she love someone else who far beyond of her dream instead..

"It's pointless to control who you fall in love with..."

(Thank you to sayuri0726 for giving me idea for this story ! ^^)

0 komentar: