Jumat, 12 November 2010

1

I was alone..
all alone..
in this place..
no one..arounds me..

It began..with a story..
The story that i could never forget..
That changes me..
Became an evil..

It starts..when i met you..
Our eyes are met..
And i know..
It was a love on a first sight..

We became closer..
Closer..and closer..
And then, we became lovers..
and i thought..that you'll be mine..Forever..

But then..There's a girl..
She was so nice..
I thought that we just became friends...
But, you're not feeling the same way..

And i realized..
you two became closer..
closer..and closer..
and then..My world changed into different one..
because you said..

"I love her more than you"

I was shivered..
Not because i already knew it..
Not because i already realized it..
But it's because..of this feelings..

This Feeling, annoys me..
This Anger, burns me..
This Jealousy, scares me..
This Sadness, consumes me..

and when i opened my eyes..
i was already in the prison..
no one arounds me..
There's only..me..and my loneliness..

This sound..in my head said..
"You killed them"
"You made them suffer"
"You already became an evil"
"There's no place for you"
"You're alone now"
"All alone forever !"

I was shivered..
Because i already knew it..
But..This loneliness blinds me..
so i decide..to go to hell..
with.. a suicide..
because i can't bear it anymore..

and i opened my eyes again..
and i'm already in this place..again..
But i accepted it..
Because..it's my decision..

So now, i'm an evil..
an evil without feelings..
That made me stronger..
because i know...I'm alone..
all alone..
in this place..

0 komentar: