Jumat, 19 November 2010

3

That day..
I remembered that day..
That day when i'm still yours..
when i saw your eyes
when i saw your smiles
when i'm still loving you..

Do you remember ?
We have our favorite place..
That place..is the bench on the park..
With flowers around us...
That place..is holding our memories..

We talked together on that place..
We laughed together on that place..
We cried together on that place..
That place..is precious to me..

Now..i'm sitting on "That place"
Without you here..
Because you're already gone..
Far..far away..because of me..

So, i'm looking to this sky..
and asking myself quietly..
"Do you hate me ?"
"Are you mad at me ?"
"Is that the reason why you left me here ?"

Then, i'm feeling something wet coming out from my eyes..
My body is shivering..
I start to breathe faster and faster..
and i realize..that i'm crying now..

and wind's start blowing..
Blowing so hard..
Making flower petals scattered away..
And it's making me remember..like magic..

I remembered that day..
When we fought on that place..
When i cried so hard and blamed you..
Because you didn't believe in me..
That my love is only for you..

I remembered that day..
When i ran away from you..
When you chased me..
But still..i didn't want to look at you..
so i kept run away..

Suddenly..
I heard loud sound behind my back..
I decided to look back..
And i saw you..covered with blood..

I screamed, and ran towards you..
I tried calling out your name..
But..i don't know why..
You just..smiled..and closed your eyes..

And so..you left me here..
With regrets in my heart..
With unspeakable sorry..
With teary eyes..
With broken heart..

Suddenly..i heard gentle voice..
and i know that voice is yours..
i was shocked..but i was ready..
to hear that sentence..
"I hate you..that's the reason why i left you.."

But..you didn't utter those words..
you just say..
"I'm sorry.."
"And..thank you.."

After i hear that sentence..
I start scream with my teary eyes..

"Why ?"
"Why did you say sorry ?"
"I'm the one who should say sorry !"
"Why did you thank me ?"
"What for ?!"
"For blaming you ?"
"For being angry at you ?"
"For taking your life ?!"
"Why ?!"

I'm crying so hard..
and then, i heard that gentle voice again..
"I said sorry because i didn't believe in you on that day"
"I said thank you because you came back to me on that day"
"Another reason why i said sorry is because i made you sad today"
"and Another reason why i said thank you is.."
"Because you still love me until now.."
"And so..because of that reason"
"I say this to you.."
"I already forgive you"
"And i will always love you.."
"Even though you will love somebody else other than me"
"I will feel happy for you"
"Forever.."

After you said that..
Wind stop blowing
I whisper your name..and say..
"I will always love you too"
"once again..i'm so sorry.."
"and thank you"

0 komentar: